Parish Hall Committee (September 2022)
Margaret Johns - Chairman (07856 357424)
Jeff Roberts - Vice chairman
Elaine Cartwright - Secretary
Karen Poole - Treasurer
Bookings & Hire Charges:
Commercial hire £10 (concessionary rate for locals £7.50 hour)
Daytime social events £6 hour
Evening social events (after 6pm) £7.50 hour
Weddings / funerals £10 hour
All hire charges include the use of the bar run by the committee.
Use of the kitchen £2 hour
Hire conditions apply.
For further details & bookings please contact: Brenda Jennings on 01288 341429 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We are looking to hold events more frequently to allow the hall to be extensively used and a notice board has been positioned externally to advertise such events.
• The Parish Hall also has a Facebook page that shows all forthcoming events and feed back from events held; please search and add us as a friend.
• The hall is licensed to sell alcohol from its fully stocked bar and is available to hire with the hall for Wedding Receptions, Parties or Special Events.
• It is also licensed for sporting events, live and recorded music, film viewing, dancing, amateur dramatics, plays etc.
• Our hall can be attractively and tastefully decorated with voile drapes on the ceiling and walls, and can be complimented to suit your colour choices (if possible) we have comfortable seating for evening gatherings, parties etc and formal chairs can be covered for weddings and special events and enhanced once again to suit your colour choice.
• We have a number of large tables for formal eating that will comfortably seat 8 people and card/cafe tables for parties or evening events. There is parking at the hall for about 25 cars if parked well however there is parking at the top of the playing field which can be agreed (weather permitting)
• We are very passionate about our hall and want to see it standing for many years to come, we would love to hold your event, and be of service to you. Our hall is unique in the fact that it is 'ROUND' which means for your party or special event no one can hide by standing in a corner as there aren't any!
• Contact us to come for a visit and view our welcoming surroundings
50º 45'03.84N 4º 30'01.39W OS: SX 237977 Elevation: 142m
© All of the content of the Week St. Mary website is the copyright of David Martin & Linda Cobbledick except where stated